VOICES IN THE DARK

The darkness was impenetrable. Yet a man and a woman were in it. I heard voices, their voices, but could not see them. The voice came in high and low pitches. It contained pain, and little cries at some point. But more often were sounds and comments of glee. Many questions raced through my mind: Is someone hurt? Why is the light off? Why the sounds of pain and ecstasy at some point? I got more and more confused because my small mind at the time could not comprehend the goings-on in the dark. I'm now a grown man. A responsible, handsome and hardworking man. I've finally come to understand through much study, that what happened many years ago, are experiences of the dual nature of humanity. You may disagree. But it's the truth. The night comes and we cannot work much. So, I will pause here and continue some other time- may be soon or ... But never fear those voices in the dark. They are whispers of a fearless shadow. It won't abandon you. You hear them in your mind. Let's live for today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may not come. Remember that whatever will manifest in the light or call it day, had been prepared and tested in the dark. My eyes are heavy. Bye for now!

Comments