My Generous Diaspora Friends

The world is a big place. But just like Liverpool FC, "You will never walk alone" in it. The love and support of friends and relatives, near or afar, gives us a sound mind and the hope of a better future.
I've heard from quite a number of people who say that whatever happens to us in life, whether good or bad, is and was to happen. But I believe such happenings or fate, as some refer to it, depends largely on the choices we make and its resulting consequences we must "karmically" bear.
It is always in our power to help one another even however insignificant that may be. By being positive and supportive to our friends and relatives, their lives are impacted for the realization of their potential. Certainly, when things turn out for their good, they will receive us with great joy, an experience very beneficial to our health and goodwill. I therefore strive to appreciate as much as I can the great sacrifices of others for my comfort. And I do always pray God to expunge from my heart the shrinking power of fear. Many people have missed life-change opportunities all because they feared or felt nervous of other people, who to their mind, have attained considerable social status.
Whenever I'm in dire need of life's necessities or some other wants, I humbly call on them. Through both verbal and written communication I make my request known. Matter-of-factly, some of my diaspora brethren have been faithful with their remittances, which I've gladly received and made good use of, not only for myself, but for the welfare of other persons in my situation or worse of it.
Let us therefore for the sake of God and humanity care for one another. We should strive to avoid boasting of the material goods we have than others and to look forward to higher ideals in life. Indeed I was hungry and you fed me. I was thirsty and abandoned and you gave me drink and visited me. My gratitude knows no bounds. I pray for your safety, health, success, peace and salvation.
This kindness shall remain etched in my memory. Thank you. And to whoever wishes to help me with clothes or money, you're most welcome and thank you.

Comments