I SAW JESUS

Few people have testified of their encounter with Jesus Christ in dreams and visions. They remark how grand the manifestation is. Nonetheless, people sometimes claim that such revelations are fabricated stories meant to play on the emotions of others. Whatever their position or thinking may be, I do acknowledge this very profound and yet simple truth- God is alive and will show Himself to whoever He pleases.
On the 28th day of June, 2015 about midnight nearing dawn, I saw Christ. But before his visit in the dream, I was in a roomful of people, kind of a pub. The enthralled audience beckoned me to perform a song. Prior to the stage act there was a woman amongst the people who I felt was my mother. She warned me with a stern pointing finger never to sing profanity. I heeded not. But sang one of Rihaana’s and so became man of the moment.
The song clouded my mind. I was possessed and enabled to suspend in the air, make my eyes turn fiery red and make incredible body moves. In fact, I “electrified” the entire building. Next to me was a door which momentarily opens and closes. When it opened I saw fire all about with unidentified persons in it. I felt that was hell.
Suddenly there was a turn of events as I finished the performance. It happened so fast and it was an awesome feeling. The room once full of hell-like acts now witnessed a bright light penetrating everywhere. As it gradually diffused I sang another song. I sang: “Gentle Jesus meek and mild; Look upon the little child; Pity my simplicity; Suffer me to come to Thee.” While singing Jesus Christ entered. I knew Him instantly. And as I looked around the room the clothes of some people became clean white robes. Mine was also changed. Then the Lord Jesus hugged and kissed those in white apparel. I wept, I wept, even as He hugged and kissed me.
I could not explain, understand nor able to imagine the depth of His love. He was tender, humble, simple, gentle and full of love. I also could not describe Him, how or what he looked like. His complexion is just indescribable. All I knew and felt was His love and tenderness.
Now there was another door close by. It was fairly opened. As we moved closer I felt and instantly knew that it was heaven. But before we entered I awoke.

Comments