Four Revelatory Dreams I Had

The Lord Himself is my Shepherd. Yea, I am not alone nor will I be afraid.
During my night sleeps, one after the other, I had a dream. The Lord showed me things; things which will shortly take place. I will not go into detail. I will only outline the encounter. 1. I SAW JESUS!
In the first dream, the Lord Himself, Jesus Christ, came to me. I have seen Him! Prior to His visitation, I was in my old, worldly self. Then, He cleansed me, dressed me in fine, white apparel, and hugged me. He walked with me. He showed me an open door and I looked beyond - behold, there, was Heaven - it's beautiful! Together, we moved closer to the door to enter, but before we entered I awoke from the dream vision.
What does this mean? It means Jesus is desirous to change us from our dark life and to embrace His marvelous light, the Higher life brought about by His Kingdom. In spite of the terribly and shameful things we have done, He is warmly receiving us back to Himself, if only we would take the step to receive Him, accept Him, and walk with Him. 2. THE BROAD AND NARROW WAY
For the second dream, I was at a crossed road. The sky turned and thundered. Lightning flashed. I saw throngs of people. They were helpless, running about in confusion. I saw them going different roads. I couldn't ask them to stop. In this state of total confusion, I found myself on a lonely road. It was peaceful. Then, as I lifted up my head and looked straight, I saw two men in white apparel approach. They walked pass me not uttering a word. I moved on and came to a building where I saw many people. They were all dressed in white and singing, praising God. I joined them. Suddenly, again, I awoke from this dream vision.
What does this mean? It means, the Scripture is true when it mentioned the "Narrow Path" and the "Broad Path." I am a living witness to this truth. But I'm very sad to have seen many people go along the broad and wrong way. The times we are living in now is evil. Temptations is everywhere! People are vulnerable, helpless, and confused. They need help. And One is the only Helper - He is Jesus. Look up to Him, cleave to Him, and He will bring you back to the edge of the Narrow Path. He will guide and guard you so you finish the journey. More than enough, Jesus whisphers or beckon to us to change course. Take a moment, reflect on life - Why am I here? What will await me should I exit this life? Truth is, something awaits each one of us. 3. THE TRIBULATION
I felt so afraid when I had this dream. I was only observing what was going on, but I was so terrified as though I was one of the many who were haunted. I saw men who, dressed in military attire, used wild beasts to chase and hunt down people. The atmosphere smelled fear. I'm not exaggerating. It really was so. People were running to and fro, seeking a place to hide. Strength at that moment was meaningless, even useless. For if those who were stockily built and could trust in their strength to fight back were so feeble, how much less those who are not of such stature? The tribulation, as I saw it, is very fearful. There was no mercy nor compassion. Only hate, anger, and wickedness abound. I just can't describe it in words. But let us all take heed and cleave to God. It's not a joke, when that day and hour comes, you will know but it will be late. For now, it's not. So as you have life now, and knowing that God does not approve of your lifestyle, why not repent and reason with God. He is your Father - go to Him, He will understand your weakness and strengthen you to Victory. 4. HOLY SPIRIT, OUR WARRIOR
I was attacked by wild beasts. When all seemed lost and death was the only thing to happen, suddenly the Holy Spirit intervened and battled these beasts. I was awed by how He fought the enemies. The Scripture says that the Word of God is sharper than a two-edged sword, cutting here and there... Indeed, that was the similitude that played out. The Holy Spirit fought like the description of the Word of God. He was full of light and all I could see was the "cutting here and there" of those beasts that attacked me.
What does this mean? It means you are never alone. Once you have accepted Jesus as Lord and King over your life, and passionately seek Him and give Him first place in whatever you do, His promise of the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, will be given to you. The Holy Spirit will be with you, in you and will manifest through you. He will immune you and will angrily fight whichever thing, visible and invisible that attempts to deceive you from the Right Path or to take your life. Because we are in Christ Jesus, indeed, we are more than conquerors. PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN.

Comments