I am Obsessed with God

I am obsessed with God, and all things pertaining to godliness. The reason is simple, "Those who go down to sheol, to the grave, do not and cannot worship nor praise God." It's written in Scripture of David, who said, "Early will I praise You O God. My soul pants after You, as in a dry and thirsty land." Yet in another place it is written, "To whom shall we go to, O God? You are life itself." There are countless reasons for me being obsessed with God. He is all I have! I was awed to learn, and to know that the fullness of creation, both the things that are visible and invisible, were made existential by the Will of God, and of His good pleasure. Everything He made is good and purposeful; nothing is out of place. Those who seek Him diligently with all their heart, will find Him, and He will manifest Himself to them. He will lead them into His marvelous light, and show them great and mighty things which they do not know. Hallelujah! Experentially, I've come to know and understand that verily, by relegating or putting away the Lord of lords, the King of kings, the Great Glory, the Wonderful Councilor, from our lives, we suffer terribly. There's no meaning to life, but rather a life infested with pain, sickness, trouble, fear, failure, and worse of all, death - spiritual death, which is also an eternal separation from God. The reverse is a surety. Therefore, we're encouraged by the Word of God, to rise up and cleave to the Lord. Because He is Faithful and True, He Himself will bring to pass all of His promises in our lives. Praise God!

Comments