Our Devotion to God

As Christians, our call to devotion with God is both on the individual/personal and collective levels. But we'll have to immerse ourselves more and more at the personal level, for this singular and remarkable experience. Why? Because each one of us is a steward here on earth; entrusted with resources by the Great King, and we will have to reckon an account to Him in the hereafter.
The truth is, the day of reckoning is going to be on a personal level. When your personal devotion with God is strong, healthy and being made perfect, you will have recourse at the collective level with your fellow brethren. I Love mankind. I have the blood of the Nazarene, Jesus Christ, my Lord God and King in me. He came to me; I have seen Him, and that's why I say our devotion should be exceedingly personal

Comments